<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Suicidal Thots 

Ok, i officially declared that my neighbourhood is the perfect place for suicides!!

Well, on Saturday night while i was watching 'Iyarkai'(Tamil movie-Finally i watched that movie!!!!) on Vasantham Central and I heard loud voices of a female voice shouting in Tamil. My house is on the 5th floor and at night I can hear people talking and cars, motorbikes driving in and out and so I passed it off as some old Indian lady talking away while walking. But then the screams got louder and someone was crying out loud.

And as usual being the 'Kapoh' Kethrine, I had to look out of the window. I saw a woman sitting on the railing of the top storey of the multi-storey carpark, trying to jump and there was this Indian man shouting at her not to jump. I was like, "Shit not another one!!!" I was close to calling the police when the woman got down and the guy hugged her and they stood there for a while and then they walked away hand in hand.

Now why did I say "Not another one"? Basically because, a Chinese woman jumped from my block to her death last year. Boy, I was so terrified. I actually heard her body fall to the ground. That sound was unforgettable.....

Freaky!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com