<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Only U can make me feel.... 

I outta get my ass kicked......

Wanna know why? I again gave some more cloth to be stitched as punjabi suits at JB yesterday. Ain't I incorrigible? But it does feel good when you are getting more clothes rite??? Hehe...Women!

I really am a Survivor! This week I worked 3 night shift-Thursday, Friday and Saturday. And yesterday I went to JB after doing night shift on Friday without sleeping at all. Came back at 3+ and then took a nap for the night shift yesterday. Naughty rite!

But I survived. Didn't even feel sleepy at all. Was very energetic enough to roam around at JB. We went to Kamdar at Kotaraya to look at some cloths. Boy, they are so nice and cheap. Had a hard time resisting them.

My Hari Raya Haji holiday was great. Went to me aunt's place at AMK and had a wonderful time whacking the food. I think if I spent a month at her place, noone would be able to recognise me after that. I would have gained at least 10 kg eating my aunt's cooking everyday.

:)

Hey, see Pretty Gal...hehehe (tak malu seh...)


U know what...Kumar applied nail polish for me today, on my toes too....So sweet! Muack!

Blasting thru the speakas: Only U by Ashanti (I'm so hooked on this song!!)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com