<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Night shift... 

Did my first night shift yesterday at Cheers CCK...I think I didn't blog about getting a part-time job rite...

Well, nowadays Big Momma (my mum's nick from now on..hehehe) is not cooking anymore. And I'm not doing much housework too except for the weekly stuff. And I'm bored at home with nothing to do. So I decided to get a part-time job. Went to a few places like Body Shop Lot 1 and NTUC but they had no vacancies. Tried Cheers CCK and they said ok. So I started in the first week of Jan.

I don't work everyday so having 2 jobs is not so tough. But tired at times la. On weekdays I work from 7 pm-11 pm and I don't mind doing night shifts on Friday and Saturday nights. And yesterday I did my first night shift. I never sleep the whole day on Friday. Night shift is actually from 11pm-7am and I thought that after coming back from work, I can sleep for a while but the manager asked me to come early since they was not enough staff. So i started at 7 pm. I'm surprised at myself u know. I survived night shift without falling asleep or getting any headaches. But i did yawn a lot!

Kethrine is a SURVIVOR!!!

But the moment I came back, the only thing I could do was sleep. Woke up at 3 pm. Went to the library at Lot 1. Borrowed a book to read later tonight-me doing night shift again today. Yesterday I was reading old magazines. Finished 4 in one night.....

Still feel a bit tired though......

Blasting thru the speakas: Dip It Low~Christina Milian

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com