<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 13, 2005

JB again... 

Today I was on off. All the hours that I worked OT came to 8 hours and I decided to clear it today since Kumar was also on off.

We went to JB. I actually wanted to collect my suits but the tailor had not fixed them yet. Slow man! So we framed up the cross-stitch that I did for Kumar. Lovely isn't it?

Made with love....


Its still at my place coz Kumar told me to bring it to his house. Didn't want it to break when he's riding.

As usual, we pumped petrol. Went to Holiday Plaza shopping centre that was further in and I bought a pair of jeans for only RM25. Looks nice with some tribal designs on the back and pockets. And I whacked my favourite Maggi goreng. So tasty! Then bought some stuff and came back. As always...I love spending money at JB.

I don't get it. The bike section is always packed whether its going to JB and coming back from there. Where do all these bikes come from? My right leg almost got cramped while waiting to get thru the customs. Shitty!!

Ok, me gonna play SIMs......

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com