<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Indian Men! 

Today is only Tuesday..so boring... (I'm Bored!)

But there's just 2 more days to the public holiday. Yipee!!! I'm working night shift on Thursday and Friday. So I can sleep and sleep and sleep in the afternoon.....but tat's till my dumb BF comes to my place. After that I have to wake up....shitty men....

U know after my night shift on Friday and Saturday, I had been feelin like a zombie. Didn't sleep properly on Sunday...thanks to my wondeful BF(asshole!). I only feel better today after sleeping during lunch and sleeping early at night yesterday . I think later during lunch, I wanna sleep again. The more rest, the better.

Anyway next Tuesday is Thaipusam and so yesterday night, I was telling Kumar that I am starting vegetarian today. I was also saying that I don't know what to eat since my cafeteria's vegetarian food sucks and also that Big Momma is not cookin nowadays. And he started la..."U can cook what. But something from G-value and you cook. You can also make rasam rite. You can buy some vegetables from G-value and keep and just make rasam and cook some veges. Sat u on off rite, you can go market, buy things...."....blah blah blah....

Hasha, I totally agree with you....Indian men are so long-winded!!!

Anyway CONGRATS to the Lions for winning the Tiger Cup!!! Watched the match at home, it was great!

Blasting thru the speakas: Something About U-Five for Fighting

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com