<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy 2005! 

A new year is born!! Welcome 2005!!!

Its not a very good time for celebrations with destruction everywhere but then its the New Year and we should welcome 'Happiness'...

Well, my New Year's Eve was not so bad. Went for the Stage 4 Countdown at Fort Canning Green. I went just because we were invited and it was free entrance. Its was quite fun, dancing in the rain. My mum did a small performance there! She danced while Maragatham was singing 'Sirichi Sirichi'.....not gonna comment on that...

Went to the temple in the morning today. Just the rain got on nerves and my body. Kumar came over and we spent a nice afternoon at home. So nice to spend New Year at home.

My wish for the New Year: I'm happy with what I have, don't want anything more. Just wish that everyone should be happy and healthy. And please, I hope that there are less tragedies this year. Had enough in 2004.

HaPpY nEw YeAr!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com