<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 03, 2005

Goal!! 

Guess what the New Year has got me into????

Soccer!!!

"Kethrine doesn't watch soccer but thanks to her stupid boyfriend, she now enjoys watching football." Yes, i officially enjoy soccer matches. Yesterday Kumar and I watched the Singapore vs Myanmar match and today I watched the Norwich City vs Liverpool match with Kumar. And guess what, today i actually enjoyed watching the match. Actually its not just 2 days of ESPN Sports channel that got it me addicted...Kumar loves soccer and everytime we watch TV, he simply loves to switche to those football matches that are endless on ESPN Sports!

Oh well, Soccer is kinda fun after all!!

Anyway Mr Uthuman Ghani, a popular TV celebrity and well-known lawyer passed away yesterday evening. He was one of those judges for the Super Friends 04/05 Finals varierty show on Vasantham Central yesterday.He passed away after the show.

I had always been a fan of his. I tried never to miss the shows that he hosts. He has always been my favourite host who spoke Tamil with such perfection. His death came as a shock. We have lost a wondeful man......My condolences.....

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com