<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 24, 2005

Desperate Housewives 

Caught the premiere episode of Desperate Housewives today on Channel 5.

Its ok to watch but kinda a bit boring though. Let's see if its gets any better next week. But my favourite is of course Teri Hatcher ('Susan'). But she looks pretty old now, with wrinkles. I guess age is catching up with her. I also like 'Lynette' who has 4 monsterous kids-the kids are so cute, always making trouble for her!! The prettiest would be 'Gabrielle'-a 'tai-tai' romancing her 17-year-old gardener. Boy, she's hot.

You know, One of my wishes would be to become a housewife after having my first kid...but I'm not very sure about this. It would be nice to stay at home and cook and do the housework and look after the kids but it could get boring after a while....oh well...let's see what the future brings....

I'm not sleepy yet. What can I do to make myself sleepy???

Blasting thru the speakas: Nothing-don't feel like listening to anything....

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com