<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Cartoons 

Been doing nothing since morning. I'm BORED!!!!

Since I have nothing to do, I decided to list down my favourite cartoons/shows:

(In no particular order)...

On Nickelodeon:
1.Spongebob Squarepants
2.Jimmy Neutron
3.The Rugrats & The Rugrats All Grown Up
4.Danny Phantom
5.The Wild Thornberrys
6.As Told By Ginger
7.Are You Afraid of the Dark?
8.All That

On Disney Channel:
1.Mr Bean-The Animated Series
2.Sabrina-The Animated Series
3.Totally Spies
4.Kim Possible
5.Art Attacks
6.That's So Raven

On Cartoon Network:
1.The Powerpuff Girls
2.Dexter's Laboratory
3.Teen Titans
4.Tom and Jerry Show
5.Johnny Bravo
6.Justice League
7.Captain Planet
8.Scooby-Doo

I'm Bored, I'm Bored, I'm Bored!!! I want some work to do!!!!! I have another 2 hrs 15 mins to finish work.....Oh hell!!!! Its so BORING!!!


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com