<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

Personal Effectiveness-4 days course 

I was on course today. Its called 'Personal Effectiveness'. Its a 4-day course. Stretches till Thursday...shiok right! I thought of taking leave on Friday but then it won't be so nice. Anyway we have our CSD Year-end party on Friday. Must attend.

Something i have to mention: There's this Indian uncle in my class who look exactly like my father from the side view!! I'm like....oh my god, everytime i look at him, he reminds me of my dad. Really look exactly like Andrew....u know..hehehehe! I have to see him for another 4 days...

The course was at IPAM Peck Seah and since it was near Amara hotel, I had to go to the craft shop. I bought a 'Home Sweet Home' cross-stitch to do. I'm doing it for Kumar's house. He doesn't know it yet. Hopefully i finish by next week so that i can give it to him before Christmas. It has a picture of a house under the words-Home Sweet Home... so nice!

Anyway Kumar did come over yesterday at abt 7+. We spent the evening watching TV and talking cork. Watched this tamil movie on VCD that really sucked!!

Thoughts:Why is suddenly Kumar so nice to me?Spending more time with me...not that i'm complaining...but then a bit wierd la......hmmm.....

I better get started on my cross-stitch.

Countdown to 2005: 18 days

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com