<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 17, 2004

My First Christmas Gift! 

I got my first Christmas gift today!!!

Clara gave me this Lavender set from Body Shop. She and Angie bought it for me. The package is purple in colour so i guess it must be Lavender. So nice! I simply love Lavender...the smell is so captivating.

I gave her her gift and Angie's gift. I also passed GP's gift to him. GP is short for Ganesha Periasamy or Goondu Panni! Hahahaha!! Hope they all like my gifts!

The Christmas mood is sitting in!!!! Ho ho ho!!!! I love Christmas!! :)

Anyway we have our annual CSD year-end party tonight. The theme is Winter Wonderland and we are supposed to come in either white,red,green, silver or gold. So i wore my white and red punjabi suit. I look good!!! Hehehe!

Hopefully the food tonight is good. MOE functions' buffets are not really very fantastic, sometimes terrible! I wonder what kind of Lucky draw prizes they are today.......would be nice to win something.......last year i got a Electric Kettle.

Countdown to 2005: 14 days

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com