<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 03, 2004

'Jack-Jack' Handphone Holder 



I got the 'Jack-Jack' handphone holder from McDonalds yesterday. Lucky me, it was the last piece. Isn't it cute! Awww......I have placed at my office next to my pc. So cute..like me! Hehehehe!!

Just came back an hour ago after having dinner. Kumar, my mum, my bro and I went to have seafood at Keat Hong. The food wasn't that great but ok la. My stomach still feels like bursting....guess i had too much!!! We plan to go to JB to have satay and seafood one of these days.

Satay...just thinking of it makes me drool....

Countdown to 2005: 28 days

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com