<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Its So Cold...."Brrrr".... 

The weather is so cold. Nice weather to sleep but when u r not sleepy,its not a very nice weather to have. Its terribly cold that I've wearing my sweater at home. 'Brrrr'...

Yesterday was very tiring for me. I think getting wet in the rain makes you tired. Well, Kumar wanted to bring the kids to the Farmart yesterday but then it was raining. So we left when the rain stopped. But then while we were walking, it started to rain again. Luckily we had bought umbrellas along. We still got wet a bit.

But then it was quite romantic-me and Kumar in an umbrella walking through the rain...just that the getting my slippers and feet wet got on my nerves! We did have a good time looking at those dogs, fishes and other animals. U know i've been wanting to get a Chihuahua but then Kumar keeps telling me that its a very small dog and i might step on it and kill it.....stupid man!!! But he told me that he might get a dog when we have our own home.

Then we all went over to his place for dinner. We had KFC. We actually wanted to overnight there but my stupid boyfriend had to go clubbing with his friends. We came back at abt 10+ and i slept straightaway.

I'm so bored! I don't know what to do. My bro has already bought the kids back home and I thought Kumar might come over but my stoopid boyfriend is sleeping at home with a hangover....Asshole!!!

Nose feels funny....I don't wanna get sick.....Please!!!

Countdown to 2005: 19 days

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com