<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 27, 2004

I'm back from Malacca!! 

Hello!!!!!!

I'm back from Malacca!!!

I had a great time over there. Most of my cousins had grown up and there were so many children around. I was surrounded by kids everyday. Kinda feel a bit sad that i had to leave so early. Anyway i came back alone today. My dad and my bro are coming back on Thursday.

Going to Malacca was really a shitty thing. Normally we go to the bus stand at Kallang and take a straight bus to Malacca town. But then this time, my pa couldn't get tickets at Singapore and so we had to go to Larkin to get a bus. Shitty la. Had to carry my stupid bag which was damn blady heavy all the way from Singapore to Larkin.

The stay there was great. Went to the pasar malam, visited relatives, shopped at Malacca. Whacked Ramly burger like nobody's business. Everything there is so cheap. I think next year, i'm gonna stay longer. Really miss those kids and their chatter!! Overall i had a great time!!!

:)

Countdown to 2005: 4 days

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com