<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

First Singapore Idol=Taufik! 

Ok,Finally the Singapore Idol craze has come to an end and Taufik has been crowned as the First Singapore Idol!!!! Congrats to Taufik-he deserves it!!!!

U know what, i worked till 10.30 pm on Monday night!!! That was the longest time I stayed back to work at MOE in my 3 years there!! And yesterday i worked till 7.30 pm. Lucky i can claim off hours...Good!!

Today I took half-day. Went to JB to collect my punjabi suits. Not bad, the tailor did do a good job. I'm quite satisfied. I re-arranged my cupboard and i think no more clothes for another 6 months or so. But that doesn't count a punjabi suit that i wanna buy for New Year. I think i'm gonna get the Baby Doll suit. I didn't get it during Deepavali coz i knew it would be expensive then. The price would have gone down by now. And I also wanna get 2 long skirts from 'This Fashion' and after that, no more shopping for clothes!!

Anyway its already 1st December and the year is coming to an end soon. So fast!!

Countdown to 2005: 30 days...

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com