<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Christmas shopping 

I finished my Christmas shopping today!! :) I bought gifts for Clara, her cousin sis Angie and Ganesha. Just finished wrapping them a while ago. I love those gifts i chose for them. I make a good gift chooser!!

I simply love Christmas!! Its the season of giving-u give and receive presents. All the shopping centre are decorated with Chirstmas trees. Many shops have sales. Almost everything everywhere is cheap.And everyone's in the Christmas mood!!! So nice!!! Hohohoho!!!

And i feel like an Santa Claus when i'm giving out presents to loved ones!! Me very sweet hor!!!

"Jingle bells...jingle bells...jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh! Hey!! Jingle bells...Santa smells...Rudolph laid an egg!!!"(Hehehehehehe!!!!)

Countdown to 2005: 24 days

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com