<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Christmas Eve's Eve 

Christmas is just around the corner...cool!

Been receiving gifts and chocolates since morning. Its so nice when u are receiving gift! :) I love Christmas!

I'm going to my granny's place at Melaka for Christmas. Its been 3 years since i went there. Just waiting to go, will be leaving with my dad and bro tomorrow morning. Its so exciting to go there la. Can't wait to see my relatives and my cousins...they must have all grown up by now!

Yesterday night, Kumar and I went to Orchard Road to see the Christmas lights. It was so nice!! Orchard Road is the best place to be durin the Christmas season...

I still haven't packed,you know!!! I'm just incorrigible-always a last minute bitch, doing everything in the last minute. Hopefully i don't forget anything when i'm packing...

Yesterday I went to Tiong Bahru Exams Centre again for distributing the PSLE posting results. The Ps, Vps and some HODs who came to collect the results were interesting to look at. There was this HOD who looked exactly like Elvis-rite from the hair to the pants, even the sunglasses. Another one came into the hall looking like a sissy model-he was a VP! A few Discipline masters came dressed like they just woke up-they came in T-shirts and shorts/bermudas! Another VP came dressed very trendly and was decked in jewellery like she was going for some tai-tai dinner party! These people are going to be meeting parents later u know!!!

So interesting!

Countdown to 2005: 8 days

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com