<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Yawn... 

Its 7.40 am now. Its my off Saturday and I can't sleep......:(

Well, i'm going to JB later with Minah to do some threading and manicure. And after that i'm going to my aunt's place at AMK to overnight there as we are having our annual Deepavali prayers there tomorrow.So i can't mop the house so i woke up early today to do my cleaning....(yawn).Tot of blogging before that...

Yesterday,work was ok la. Did more checking..at least now i have some work to do rather than idling away.

After work, i went to Queensway. Bought a shirt for Kumar and my bro for Deepavali. Actually Kumar and i are supposed to go Deepavali shopping for Kumar next week but then i decided to buy one for him by myself first. He didn't know till i told him yesterday after i bought it! He was like,"Why u buy! Aiyah!"....hehehe. This is my first shirt for him. Hopefully he likes it. Hopefully.....

Don't know when to pass it to him. Maybe later or maybe next week...hmmm...ok, i have to go now....(yawn....sigh)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com