<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

What My Name Means: 

K You like to try new things.
E You are a very exciting person.
T You have an attitude, a big one.
H You are not judgmental.
R You are a social butterfly.
I You are always smiling and making others smile.
N You like to work, but you always want a break.
E You are a very exciting person

Cool!

Work today is boring. Nothing to do. Leng Leng didn't ask me to join them in the project room as the reports are not down yet. Been doing nothing, just surfing the net as usual...Boring!! :(

I'm now debating on whether i should get my henna done at a shop or do it myself....really cracking my head over it. If i get it done at a shop,it will most probably be tomorrow after work and as always i got things to do at home unless my father doesn't mind heating his dinner himself and washing the dishes after dinner. Getting it done on Deepavali eve would be really stupid as it will be too crowded and i have things to do on that day(cleaning of course!)I really don't know what to do la...will think about it later..

Anyway i'm going to Queensway after work(again!)Kumar wants to do his Deepavali shopping.

Know what, i only work 2 and 1/2 days this week....POWER!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com