<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 19, 2004

Taufik vs Sylvester 

Finally Olinda is out!!! Nothing against her personally but then i can't stand her.

So its Taufik versus Sylvester for the Singapore Idol grand finals. Hopefully Sylvester wins coz i can't stand Taufik...action too much la!!

Anyway i was on MC today. Was feeling a bit ok last night but then this morning i was feelin feverish and a bit of running nose and i couldn't wake up. Another reason why i couldn't wake up was i slept late. Coz yesterday night, my mum and my bro and i went to my old place at Jurong in my mum's friend's lorry. We wanted to bring back my old sofa. U see, my uncle bought the flat from us and now he wants to sell it and my mum thought of taking back the sofa. Its quite an antique piece-Its an Ancient Chinese marble sofa set. Quite good-hasn't broke at all after almost 14 years. My hall seems a bit crowded coz we didn't throw away our 3-seater leather sofa. But my home still looks good.

Did nothing today-slept a lot. Good rest-now my nose feels a bit better and i don't sound so bad as yesterday.

Ok, me gonna sleep now. I know its a bit too early for a Friday night but then i took my medicine and i feel sleepy.

Good Night!Sweet Dreams!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com