<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Super Freak Out (First Liquor!) 

I'm feeling tipsy! Hahaha!

Ok,i just came back from Raagawood. Wasn't really planning to go there-it was a last minute thing. It's Minah's birthday today and we were supposed to go clubbing yesterday but then her boyfriend wanted to bring her out. We weren't planning to go today but since her boyfriend has gone out, she decided to go clubbing today and she dragged me along.

Went there with Jarry, Jarry's sister, his girlfriend and another guy Raja. Had a fucking great time!!!Please don't mind the bad language! Freaked out too much la!!!! Really i'm amazed at myself today!!I'm damn blady tired now!

And i had my first liquor today.Ok,i know i shouldn't have but i was just feeling naughty. Drank JD with coke. Has quite a number of glasses and tat's why i'm feeling a bit like lalalalala now!!!Was fine in the club but i started feeling tipsy in the car. Minah's boyfriend came to pick us up. I knew that if i stayed any longer in the car, i would have made a fool out of myself.

I don't think so i wanna go clubbing again on a Saturday. Met too many people today:
-Selvam,one of my good guy friends-came with his girlfriend
-Royston & Prakash (from YCSS),Only spoke to Royston-he was friendly,quite not like him
-Seran, Karthik & another guy(don't know his name)-all Kumar's friends
-Cousins Balan, Kumaran and Sara
-Marcella, an old friend

Ok, i should hit the sack now!!! Might end up typing nonsense in my blog........

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com