<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

A Salute to Nurses! 

The past two days had been quite hectic for me thanks to the release of the PSLE results yesterday.Had a lot of things to do. Been sleeping early-very tired!Yesterday i had to wake up at 5 am so that i could be at the Tiong Bahru Exams centre at 7 am to distribute the result slips to the Principals when they arrive at 8.30 am....taking the MRT at abt 6+am is much more peaceful...even got a place to sit....but then its very dark....

An incident happened in the MRT train yesterday morning....when the train was stopping at the Jurong East station, a Malay middle-aged woman got up assuming the train had stopped. But then the train jerkked and she fell. Two men who were sitting nearby helped her to get up and and made her sit for a while. An Indian nurse came from a next cabin and stood beside the Malay lady and asked her if she was fine and also held her hand while they were walking to the platform to board the East West bound train. Even in the train, the nurse stood beside the lady who was sitting down and made sure she was fine.This incident has increased my respect for nurses.

I have always thought that nursing was a divine job. Its a shitty job but then they do it willingly. Not all nurses are nice, some shout and show u faces but then the majority is nice. When i was in the hospital for my appendix operation, they sponged me, helped me change my clothings and really took good care of me till i left. And when my bro was in the hospital...he was an asshole, he started shouting at the nurses when he couldn't take the pain but then the nurses still attended to him and made sure he was well taken care of....Wow nurses are really great!!!

'My salute to Nurses!'

Finally Kumar brought me to temple yesterday in the evening.I was very tired but then i rather not miss the chance of visting the temple.Going to the temple always brings me peace.......

I can relax a bit today coz there's not much work to do. But then i'm getting a lot calls on Sec One,,hopefully the calls decrease....i don't wanna get tired today,wanna go to Tekka for threading after work. :)

"Suga Suga, how u get so fly....suga suga...."

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com