<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Rebonding? 

I didn't go to Tekka,was too tired. Thanks to all those phone calls on Sec One Posting.....well,PSLE students have till Monday(29.11.2004) to submit their 6 choices of schools and thus the phone calls enquires....but lucky its only from school clerks and CSC....

A HQ staff who called and she asked me if she has the privilege of reserving the place at her first choice school since she is a civil servant working at MOE. Obviously my answer was no but after i hung up,i was like....Hey come on,this is Singapore where civil servants don't have any shitty kind of privileges that they can make use of!!! Like,medical coverage:Civil servants can only claim $10 out of private clinic bills and only a fraction of polyclinic bills are subsidised and the rest is deducted from your pay! Who said having a govt job was striking lottery...With retrenchments starting soon in the civil service,there's no job security. :(

But at the same time, i'm not saying that being in the civil service is shitty.There are some good things to mention too. Like,the 5-day work week and bonuses in March & July & December....shiok! :)

I have the sudden urge to rebond my hair becoz of my colleagues Radha,Mary and Eliza.They just rebonded their hair and are brain-washing me to do it too. I don't mind rebonding my hair. I did 3 years when i got my first pay at MOE but then the aftermath sucks!!! Even if your hair was not curly from the roots,your hair growing at the roots looks curly and fizzy, making it terribly unmanagable.Yucks!

Ceramic perm (hair is straight from the top and curly from the middle to end) looks nice too but then what's the point of point of doing it when you already have curly hair that looks almost the same? Hmmm....

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com