<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Punctuality Problem! 

Having spaghetti now....Bought it from the cafeteria below.Quite tasty,not that fantastic la but i make better.... :)

Today i came to office at 8.50 am. Terrible rite!! I better wake up early from tomorrow onwards. My punctuality to work is getting from bad to worse.

Hear this: When i was in the lift at MOE this morning, my head, Kok Kwang walked in. I was like 'Shit!'. Just gave him a goofy smile and said hi. He smiled back la, guess he is embarassed that he's late too. My head u know...late also...Here's the best part:I was walking to the toilet at about 9.30 and guess who was walking out of the lift-My boss Serene...And i thought only i had a punctuality problem....Basket...

Yesterday's shopping with Kumar was not that bad. He's a faster shopper than me. Got him something that he would not pick out himself. He dresses stylo la but then a new look is always nice.

I have decided about henna-gonna do it at the booth at Jurong West that my friend Sumitha was talkin about. Better la, Jurong nearer to my place, cheaper to take taxi also. Already called my dad and told him to eat out. Also told my mum not to cook! Hehehe!

Ok, nap time now!!!

Zzzzzzzzzz..............

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com