<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Pissed... 

I'm pissed, mega pissed! Why?

1.Kumar-not gonna elaborate..will make me even more pissed,might die young of high blood pressure.Asshole!!!

2.Two new pimples on my face-see la,cannot control my mouth from eating chocolate right..now suffer loh! Its painful and itchy!!!Cannot scratch...Aargh!!!!!!!!

3.Menses-no explanation needed! Aargh!!!!!!!

My anger according to my horoscope:
LIBRA
Did someone say that you are the charmers of the zodiac? Well, it’s true. Few have ever seen you ruffled or angry. You are very conscious of your image, and you believe that anger distorts your face and personality. You also think you are above things like anger. But wait before you get into self-congratulatory mood. Your family or those very close to you know you better. You have an unmatched temper amongst all the zodiac signs, and what makes it worse is your capacity to justify it.
(Very True!!)

Now i'm thinkin what to do after work....no tuition, not going out with that asshole,Wednesday TV is not very inviting except for Charmed(already saw today's episode in Star World)....hmmm..Ok,this is what i'm gonna do:
-Remove my current nail polish colour and repaint my nails, including toes.
-Watch Charmed(if boring, hit PC earlier)
-Hit PC(Surf and play 'The Sims')

Ok, Serene gave me some statistics to collate. Better start on it....

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com