<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 27, 2004

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" 

I went to watch 'Manmadhan'(tamil movie) with Kumar yesterday.Tat asshole didn't want to go on a weekend and so we had go for the 9 pm show. Asshole!! Me not gonna watch a Tamil movie on a work-day la. Feel tired after that....lucky today no work,could sleep..

The movie was good. The hero Simbhu's acting was much better than his previous movies. The songs were good too! So there is no more Tamil movies that I wanna watch for this year. Next year than see. As for English movies,next on the list would be the new 'Spongebob Squarepants' movie. Other than that,nothing else has caught my attention yet.

Something went on at my place this afternoon that i am itching to write about but then i'm gonna keep my mouth shut...u will find out soon.....hehehehehe!!!

The rest of the day was spent with watching TV. Kumar came over just now and we were fighting with each other for a while(play-play la!) and he carried me and threw me on the sofa and guess what, i rolled down onto the floor!!! I hurt my back...Ouch!! Kumar and my brother were laughing away!! Assholes!! Now my back and my butt hurts really bad!! Idiots,still laugh after i fell...but Kumar did help me onto the sofa and apologise... :)

Me gonna sleep now...Good Night,Sweet Dreamz...Muah!!

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com