<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Nice Sunday !!! 

Its Sunday today and tomorrow gotto to go to work....oh well..feeling a bit lazy but then my work is not so bad so never mind la.

Today not so boring. Went to Kumar's place in the afternoon after mopping my house. Both of us had lunch together (KFC) and then we watched 'Gemini'(Tamil movie)together.

Then we came back to my place and had dinner and watched the 'Super Nanbargal(Friends) 04/05' show.Like that show-very funny!

Was actually surprised that the guy dropped me at home today and even left late just now. Felt happy though that he spent the evening with me without complaining.

I would say that today was a very nice day-the weather was very nice, there were nice programmes on the tv and my nice boyfriend was with me-NICE!!

Before Kumar left we took a few pics at the carpark. My bro took it for us. Should have taken one of him too, i forgot...hehehehe...

This is me on Kumar's bike. Took this for fun...i'm a nightie queen..always in my nightie!


Kumar and me, Very blur but still nice..hehe...he's wearin my sweater,looks cool huh..fits him well..



Ok, me gonna sleep-not feeling sleepy but then i don't feel like doing anything else....

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com