<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 01, 2004

My new digital camera 

I've got a new digital camera...ok ok....it's not actually new and its not exactly mine.....its Kumar's digital cam. But to me its new as i don't have a digital cam. Got it from him since he is not using it. At least i can use it. He also gave me some CDs of pics taken in East Timor when he went there for a 'Peacekeeping Mission'.

Yes,Kumar came for lunch. So sweet rite! Finally my boyfriend has the brain to meet me for lunch when he is on off without me asking him. Good!

If case u are wondering what i am doing in front of my PC now instead of watching 'True Files'. Well, the advertisement was kinda scary and i'm sleeping alone in my room u see..so i'll just skip it tonight. But i won't miss my fav ANTM(America's Next Top Model).

Didn't have the time to browse thru the CDs. Will do them tomorrow.

Anyway today was my last tuition lesson with Nina. Let's see if the mum wants me to teach her next year. So,i gotta start looking for another one soon!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com