<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My boyfriend=Nice? 

I can't help wondering.....why Kumar is being nice to me? Not that he's not nice to me but then......

1.He came to my place on Monday without me asking him after just sleeping a few hours after clubbing the night before.

2.He also came to my house yesterday after work,just to watch TV and have dinner.

3.This morning, he called me and told me that he wants to bring me to watch 'Manmadan'(Tamil movie) today after work.But i only finish work at 6 and the 9 pm show is out of the question coz it finishes at midnight.So we decided to go on a weekend.

4.I want to go to JB this Saturday to alter some punjabi suits. And i asked Kumar if he would like to come along coz the last time when i asked him,he told me that he doesn't like to park his bike at JB-very dangerous.I tot of bringing my aunt along if he says no. And guess what he told me just now...'Ok can! We go this Saturday.'(This statement untrustable. Friday night he's sure to come home late and have difficulty waking up early next day...let's see la, i'm sure i'm not going JB with him....)

Funny rite!!! Could my boyfriend have bummed his head somewhere...or...is he having an affair and feeling guilty?! Hahahaha, typical woman thinking!!!

Whatever la, i'll just enjoy it...good for me wat.....hehehehehe!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com