<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Made a killing @ JB!!! 

Came back a while ago from JB. Guess who i went with.......Kumar!!! He actually bought me to JB today but not without complaining when we were caught in the blady jam!! But i had a new experience,nvr been to JB in a motorbike before. Cool!!

I simply love spending money at JB. Altered 3 suits and gave 3 sarees to sew punjabi suits....Just to wear to work la....And i only spent RM195 which is S$97.50. Can u alter 3 suits and sew 3 suits for that amount in Singapore-never!!! I made a killing, so happy!! Have to go again next Saturday to collect them. I'll ask Kumar to bring me again but this time i wanna go at night. Hehehe-hopefully he agress. After what happened this morning, he would be a bit reluctant....hehehe!

Ok, me gotta to bathe and get ready to attend my cousin's baby's naming ceremony. Think abt this-I attended her wedding last December and now i'm attending her baby's naming ceremony...funny rite, not even a year...hehehehe!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com