<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 12, 2004

Happy Deepavali 2004! 

Deepavali was great! Went to Indra auntie's house in the morning, then to AMK and then to one of my granny's place at Bukit Panjang. Then Minah came over at night. She actually wanted to pass me my birthday present-very late rite!! Hehehe but then it was worth the wait. She gave me a big Pooh bear. Hehehe...even bigger than what Kumar gave me. :)

Well, Kumar's digital cam had some problems and so i could not snap any pics yesterday but then i did have a chanceto take a few pics at the houses i visited. Will post them once i get them. I will also post a pic of my new Pooh bear..hehehehe!

I'm sleepy and tired. Gonna sleep after dinner.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com