<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

End of Holidays 

Kumar had sent me a card. Here is it:

This is the front:


This is when you open the card:


This is when you lift up the flap:


I didn't know my boyfriend was this romantic!!So sweet rite!!! He sent this as a surprise for fun!!!! I love my boyfriend!!! Muack!!

End of long holiday-tomorrow must go to work! I know i'm gonna have a very hard time waking up! Shit!

Yesterday was Zombie day! Daddy woke me up at 8+ coz we had to mop the house.I did sleep after that for about 2 hours but then no use la. Still felt like a zombie the whole day till i slept at nite.Tat also i slept at 11. Was watching 'X2' on Star movies.

Today i didn't do anything. Kumar came over and we were just watching TV and talking cork.

Ok, me gonna catch the 'Celebrity Deathmatch' on Arts central. Been a long time since i saw that show. Cool la...clay figures of stars wrestling each other...Super Cool!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com