<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The Cookies have arrived!! 

My mother bought home the cookies that she ordered. All the cookies so nice!!!! Been controlling myself from finished off half of the 4 tupperwares of cookies. Hehehe!

Now i'm feeling very tired. Did a lot of things after work. Today i was half-day. Came back and put up all the decorations..my mum told me to do it long time ago...i'm always a last minute bitch la! Hehehehe! Then wiped the windows and fans and mopped the house. Wow, tiring la. Just only finished everything. Gonna bathe and get the prayers stuff ready so that my mum can pray at midnight!

I think i might sleep straight after praying. I'm too tired to stay up and watch those movies on TV.

I'm tired!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com