<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Chocolate Sin! 

Help! Help! Someone help me!!!

U gotta stop me from eating chocolates!!! I just finished a packet of 'TimeOut Chocettes!!! Had 2 pieces of Toberlone in the afternoon!!! Had 5 pieces of dairy milk chocolate yesterday!!! Cannot eat chocolate anymore...Deepavali and pimples don't mix together!!!

Ok ok, i better relax now..calm now...Ok, this will be my last chocolate till Deepavali.Better be disciplined!! :(

Kumar came over for dinner yesterday and today. Wonder what's gotten over him...hmmm...maybe my dear boyfriend just misses me a lot!! So sweet!!Hehe!Lucky he didn't notice the new small pimples on my face. Sure kena scolding...Heng!

Anyway today is Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday and then no work on Saturday!!!! So happy i!!! Hehehehehe!! Know what,i'm now helping out with the Sec One team. Finally i have some work to do. Also learning some new things.Funny rite,when i was at CSC,i was searching for some free time and now at PPS,i'm searching for some work! Wierd!

And ya, i slept during lunch today. The weather was hot and so i bought food from the cafeteria.The chicken rice sucks! Yucks!! Never ever gonna buy chicken rice from there again! After eating, took out my pillow(yes,i keep one in the office,a small one though..) and dozed off! Shiok la!! ;)

Ok, me gonna head to dreamland. Been straining my brain too much today while doing some checking. Must let my brain rest now!!! Sleep baby!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com