<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

20 QuS, aBt Mi! 

1.Do you get jealous easily?-Sometimes
2.What have you been doing for the past fewdays?-Visting,Pigging out and watching TV...
3.Last movie you watched?-Shark Tale
4.What are you going to do after this?-Have lunch
5.When did you last cry?-Monday
6.Seriously in love before?-I think so..
7.What is the first thing that comes to your mind in the morning?-I wan to sleep longer!!!
8.Favourite songs?-Now its Hai Mera Dil-Josh (quite old one)
9.What are you planning to do later?-I have no idea
10.Do you club? And where?-Sometimes at Raagawood
11.Do You Drink?-Nope...(hehehe)
12.Anybody in love with you right now?-Hopefully my boyfriend !!!
13.Do you prefer sms or talking on the phone?-Depends...
14.Are you missing someone right now?-Maybe my boyfriend...
15.What are you trying to do?-Act as if i have some work to do
16.When is the last time you received flowers?-28 September 2004
17.Name your good friend-Aminah
18.Who you wanna kiss now?-My boyfriend of course....but then i don't mind kissing Vikram/Srikanth...hehehe
19.In love with anyone now?-My boyfriend
20.1 person who u wish to spend your life with?-I rather spent it alone-more peaceful..

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com