<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Started fasting....must be good gal! 

Why is it only Tuesday? Why can't it be Wednesday today? :(

I have started fasting today becos Fire-Walking next Monday. Me not doing anything-just fasting. Have to be a very good gal till next Monday.Kethrine, be good!

Anyway had dinner with Kumar yesterday, Indian rojak. Missed my favourite 'That 70's Show' but nvr mind-boyfriend more important...Mummy's not around and I'm not gonna cook till she comes back so i sent Alvin to my aunt's place at AMK. And Daddy is a big man-he can feed for himself...hehe...i very naughty ah!!!! Naughty girl!!!

True Files 2nd season started yesterday to my delight. Kinda missed that show. I miss 'Incredible Tales' too. I wonder if there's a second season for that. Then my fav 'America's Next Top Model'. Camille is getting on everyone's nerves including mine. She's just too much la. She was really making a fool out of herself during the photo shoot in the water and during the 'Meet-The-Judges' session when they had to promote something. Lame Bitch!!

Xiomara's out. Kinda expected. I think the next one out might be Catie. Let's see. Shandi, Yoanna and April have really changed over the past few weeks! Hmmm-who's gonna win?

Nothing much at office. Boring as usual. But now i am manning the 'MOE PPS' generic e-mail account where e-mails from public come in and i have to forward them to the officers concerned. At least something-better than sitting here and doing nothing.

Here are some pics from my ITE days. I found the first one in Nadirah's Friendster pics and the second one was sent to me by Tuminie via MMS.

Sharena, Nad, Me and Hairun(Boy-Boy).This was taken at Lot 1.


Me, Nad, Avril and Minie. This was taken in class once.


Okie, 2 more hours to go.....

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com