<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 29, 2004

Shark Tale 

Hiya, Its Friday. Tomorrow Saturday!! Yippee!!

I wanted to blog on Wednesday but the damn Blogger website was not working. Too bad!

U know what, I won a pair of tickets to watch the preview screening of 'Shark Tale'!!! Cool right! The screening was on Wednesday at Cathay Cineleisure. I went with my cousin. Actually wanted to bring my brother but then he didn't want to come. Asshole!

Great rite! I'm on a roll-I won tics to 2 movie preview screenings in 2 weeks. Cool rite!!! Great man!!!

'Shark Tale' was hilarious!Had such a great time laughing!!! Here's the best part:Before the movie started, The Singapore Idol finalist were there!! I should have bought my camera along-stupid me!!!

Shark Tale-Power!


'Lola'(Angeline Jolie)-My favourite!


Yesterday i was on leave. U should know why la-Mummy not in town...great time to sleep....so i took leave. Did practically nothing, just slept, watched TV. Felt a bit boring but that was why i took leave-to relax and sleep. Mission Accompolished!!But i was supposed to go to my brother's school to collect his report book but i did not. Too lazy to wake-up. Have to go today during lunch!!!!

Tomorrow no work and Mummy's coming back. She hasn't called ever since she left. Guess the old lady is having a good time there!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com