<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Orange Juicy! 

I'm hooked to Oranges!!!

When my bro was in hospital, my mum would bring back the orange juice packets that he doesn't like to drink. And i have been drinking them after chilling them in the frigde and now i'm hooked on orange juice!!!

That day when my father went to shop, i told him to get a big carton of orange juice and he bought the Fruit Tree one and its lovely. Been drinking tat at home either after dinner or in the morning. And for lunch, i've been drinking Orange Juice!!!

Wow, i'm really into oranges and orange juices. I've been eating the peeling kind of oranges which some of the visitors bought when they came to see my bro. Tasty man!!!Simply love oranges now!!!

Been doing nothing again today. But went to CSC for a while to get my training folder since they are having an audit tomorrow. Had to print out and file some shit!! Anyway Jumari's conducting the audit and i told him to not come and check my file. He had this wicked grin tat almost made me hit him. I hate audits!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com