<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

New Cheeky Bag.... 

This morning went for a briefing at Teachers' Network for the audit tomorrow. Shit-I have to go home and memorise some stupid shit today!!!

Then i went Orchard!! Well, Teachers' Network is at Grange Road(near Orchard) and the briefing was only half a day and it finished earlier than expected.So Lin(a OSO from Schools Div who was also lazy like me to go to office early) decided to go Orchard for some 'jalan-jalan'.Actually i wanted to take half-day leave. But that stupid asshole(Kumar) said he couldn't take day-off. Asshole!! Kelli(a CSO from SEMPO) took half-day leave. Good for her!! If only that asshole could have taken day-off!!!

So both of us went to window-shopping at Far East Plaze-my favourite spot! She ended up buying a pair of shoes and me a bag! I tell u the bag is totally not me-its white and PINK(i hate pink)!!!! I bought the bag coz it looked nice and a bit cool-actually it was that big 'PLAYBOY' logo that caught my attention. I wanted it in black but the lady only had white!So i tot, what the heck la, me be manjachi(chinese gal) for once!!Hehe!!I actually wanted to buy a 'Von Dutch' bag but nothing i saw interested me..

The Bag:(Do u think its cheeky? Hehe..)


Came back to office at abt 1+. Serene hasn't approached me yet to give me some work so i think i'll just read up the notes given.

Shit! LNA...ITR...PDS...PPCR...KLP...KPI....oh what crap!!

Almost forgot-Guess what!! I won a pair of tickets to watch the outdoor screening of 'Dollmaster' at Fort Canning Green!!!! Its on this Thursday!!!Its a Korean horror movie. Hope its nice!Me happy happy!!

Major heartbreak-Jenascia is out of America's Next Top Model!!!! I saw it coming but i'm still sad!But anyway i'll vouch for Shandi next. She's the odd one out-nerdy looking but she has something in her that's appealing. She's getting better every week!!And i'm beginning to dislike Catie-she's too crybaby! Let's see who wins eventually.

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com