<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 01, 2004

My 22nd Birthday 

Hello,

I'm back to work after a day of leave and 2 days of blocked nose, high fever and sore throat.

28/09/2004:
My Birthday!!!! It was an ok day except it was raining like hell and i got wet in the rain so many times. First, Kumar and i went to the temple and then we had to head back to my house as both of us had got wet in the rain. Then we watched TV till the rain stopped and went to Tekka for lunch and went back to his house.

He gave me a big rabbit bear as my present. Man, its very very big! Its the biggest soft toy i have-looks a bit scary though since its quite big. And then we both watched TV for a while and then suddenly the door bell rang and Kumar asked me to ans it. Guess wat, it was a flower delivery for me!!! Kumar had it delivered for me. A bouquet of 6 blue roses! It was lovely, very lovely! This was the first time my boyfriend actually gave me flowers!!! And of course i cried, getting a bit sentimental aren't i!Then we went to the hospital to see my bro (he's still there!) and then went for dinner at Burger King.And then i went back.

Tat was my 22nd birthday-simple but nice!It was really nice celebrating it with someone special.

I bought the flowers to work today and there are on my desk next to my phone.They look lovely!! Ooooo....

Well, it already October. The year is ending very soon! Only 2 months more to go! Deepavali is also around the corner! Guess i must start going shopping next month. Today Serene is not around and as usual i have nothing to do...just have to tahan till 5.30 pm-Today's Friday!!!

This is the rabbit tat Kumar gave me as a present!

The bouquet of flowers that he ordered for me!

Me with the flowers!!



[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com