<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Lunch Library Visit! 

Hello!!!! Just got back from lunch!!!!Guess where i went-Jurong East Library!!

Yesterday after work, i went to the Choa Chu Kang Library at Lot 1. Its been almost a year since i stepped into that library-don't ask me why-i forgot!

Browsed some books (fiction) and picked out 3 and went to the borrowing terminal.Guess what!!I had not paid my fine. Went to the Customer Service Counter to top my cashcard and it says its expired! How wonderful!Talk about bad luck! Had to return the books and i went back. I was just too lazy to go the 7/11 near my place to get a new Cashcard.

Went back and there my brother was stretched out in the sofa after eating McDonald's.Guess what happened next!!! Just as i was tidying the kitchen, he told me he wanted to vomit and before i could get him a bag, he vomitted on the floor!!!Talk about more bad luck! Gave him some water, changed his shorts and cleared the mess on the floor. Asshole-who ask him to lie down just after eating! Stupid boy!

Then watched TV for while. The 7pm show on Channnel 8-'An Ode to Life' is finally over-interesting drama. Now i'm concentrating on the 9pm show-'Timeles Gift'. Its getting interesting and i also like Christopher Lee. I'm finally getting to watch these dramas after Kumar stopped coming too often. When he's around, i can't watch these dramas, he would switch channels!! Good for me!!Hehehe!!

Anyway Kumar came over at abt 8+. He was on duty but had sneaked out for dinner. We had dinner and he left in a short while. He also took some biscuits with him since there was abundance at my place thanks to my brother's visitors.

Then watched 'America's Next Top Model 2'. Wat's with Jenascia being short!! Why can't there be short models!!!Why does everyone keep commenting on her height!!!She has the looks!!I know she's gonna get out but hopefully not for now coz i like her. Anyway i'm surprised that Bethany got out. I tot that it might be Shandi-thanks to her horrible runway walk or Jenascia-thanks to her height. Anyway Anna going out last week was expected.The show is getting more and more exciting.And just some of the gals-i can't stand Camille!!Cannot Tahan!!

Since my library visit yesterday evening was shitty, today during lunch, i went to Jurong East Library. I just had to get out-i'm sick and tired of surfing the net!! Bought a cashcard at 7/11 and topped it up and paid my fine and borrowed 2 books! Finally!!!!!

:) :) :)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com