<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 08, 2004

Its Friday-Yipee!! 

Its FRIDAY!!!!

Yipee! It feels great when its Friday!Coz tomorrow no work-tat's why!!!!!!

Serene told me that I'll be answering Pri 1 enquiries e-mails from now on. Man, this is tricky business!! E-mails can work for you and against you. Have to be very careful.She also gave me a file on the e-mails that was sent before. Jennifer had created it and its a bit messy so i'm gonna re-vamp it a bit for myself. Gonna do that on Monday-at least i will have something to do for Monday and maybe Tuesday and not just sit at my desk like an asshole!

During lunch, i went to Clementi and got myself a pair of jeans at Bossini. Sale-$28 for a pair, i was actually expecting to spend about $50...cool...It looks great just that its a bit too long..can always fold it or heels will do the trick.I'm gonna get more pants when i go shopping. Realised that i am a more pants person, prefer tat to dresses and skirts.More comfortable! Hmmm..when can i go shopping next!!

U know i should really stop going out of Buona Vista for lunch.Today i went out at 12.20 and came back at 2.00. I'm really taking advantage of the fact that nobody monitors me here. Should stop that. Also been coming to work late everyday. Be a good gal, Kethrine!!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com