<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

Deepavali Expo and Hari Raya Bazaar 

Hello!! I'm back to work!!I had a kinda tiring and at the same time wonderful weekend.

Thursday(21/10/2004):
'The Dollmaster' outdoor screening-I declare,'Koreans are the Masters of Horror!!!'.That movie scared the shit out of me!!!Really!!! I was so scared i couldn't even sleep properly at night,even the next day!!!It was really a new experience for me la. Sitting at Fort Canning Green and watching the movie in the outdoor. Luckily it didn't rain.

Friday(22/10/2004):
Went for course. Quite interesting. Gained more knowledge which would be useful when i'm sending official e-mails. After went to CCK Lot 1 library and borrowed 3 books. Wanted to use the computers there but then it was all occupied. Then went for tuition. Came back and watched the Singapore Idols results show and...MAIA'S OUT!!!!!!Man, tat's sad news! Oh well,its a competition and sometimes your favourite has to go.....i guess i'll vouch for Daphne next....me sad :(

Saturday(23/10/2004):
Jalan Jalan & Shopping day!!!!Aminah and I went to Tekka & Geylang for some shopping. She for Hari Raya and me for Deepavali. Actually i didn't want to buy the official suit yet. Wanted to bring Kumar for that. So i just accompanied her and ended up buying 2 normal suits tat can be worn to work and a long-sleeved blouse at the market.Went to the expo but i didn't really like anything there. Then we headed to Geylang. There Minah bought 3 suits-2 baju kurungs and a kebaya. It was damn blady crowded! So many people! I tried the Ramly hotdog for the first time. Me normally eat the burger but this time i felt like trying the hotdog. It was tasty!!!

Then i went back to Tekka. Kumar told me that he'll buy me the Deepavali suit. So we went to the market again.(i like buying clothes there!Can get better bargain!) He bought a punjabi suit,mini-maroon and green in colour, with bell-pants.And its on $45. I simply love it!!!Cheap and nice!!!! I just have to alter it a bit and it'll look perfect! Yippee!!!

Came back at abt 10+ and i was dead tired!Went straight to sleep!

Sunday(24/10/2004):Nothing interesting-Spent the morning scrubing the kitchen while Daddy was mopping the house. Then did nothing but watching TV. I also finished reading a book! This just shows how bored i was yesterday. But it was very cold day yesterday. Was raining the whole day! Nice weather to sleep but i didn't-stupid rite!

Today Mummy is going to Surabaya! On my free ticket!! She'll be back only on Saturday and tat's cool. Have the whole week of peace and quiet...hehehe...i very bad hor!!! Anyway the devil's horns are coming out and i might be taking leave soon to rest at home!! Hehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) ;)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com