<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 11, 2004

Cooling Monday morning... 

Its Monday....back to waking up at 7.00 to go to work....today was really a good morning to sleep....it was drizzling....the air was cool and nice...perfect to doze off and dream... and I HAD TO WAKE UP TO COME TO WORK!!!!!

Oh well, what to do!!

My weekend was ok, not to bad. On Saturday, i went to Jaya aunt's house at AMK and spent the afternoon there. Had a great lunch.....Man, she's a great cook!! And then she, Gopi bro and i went to a shop at Woodlands to buy a computer table for me. I had to use the van. After that they came to my place and spent the evening there.

Kumar also came over in the evening...this was a miracle!! He normally doesn't come over on a Saturday!! Anyway i kinda of regretted having him over. I could not watch TV peacefully, he kept changing the channels!! Then he left at night.

Sunday was just another cleaning day for me. I wanted to fix my computer on the new table but i fell asleep in the afternoon and was too lazy to do it in the evening.Was watching TV.I think i'll do it one of these days and or on Saturday...see how la...

Watched Singapore Idol on Friday and this time, it was David's turn to leave. It was expected but then i kinda liked this Ah Beng. A bit cute la..hehe..I actually wanted Olinda to leave. Don't know why but i don't like her.

Work today is not much. Just doing some filing. Answered another few more e-mails, its a bit tough!

Oh, i have another 2 hours plus to endure before i go home. I'm going shopping today!!! Gonna go to the This Fashion at Kranji MRT station and spend some money....hehehehehe!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com