<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 18, 2004

Cool Weekend-Pig Out!! 

Its Monday-back to work! Today doesn't seem to be a bad day. Don't feel so blue!

I had a good weekend!

Friday:
I went clubbing!!!Great huh! Appu uncle,my mum and Minah went to Raagawood. It was kinda of a last minute decision as my tuition was cancelled. Had a good time rocking away. Been a long time since i clubbed!! Great stress reliever! Then we headed to a coffeeshop at Orchard Towers and had supper. The mee hoon goreng was delicious!!! Then all of us took the Nightrider back. I simply love the Nightrider. Cheap and convenient!

Saturday:
Woke up at 9 coz i wanted to go temple. Was still groggy as i slept at 4 in the morning. But then i forced myself out of bed. Went to the Sithi Vinayagar temple at Outram. It has been a long time since i went there. I think the last time i went was before Kumar and i met. I had been asking that asshole to bring me there since we started going on but then that asshole hasn't brought me there so i decided to go myself. I really felt very happy after going there.

Then went to Tekka for threading. Met Kumar there and we went to his friend's shop. Its not actually a shop just a small corner where he's selling drinks. Hey, i got a free coconut drink..hehe..then we headed to my place and fixed my computer table. It looks lovely!

After that we all went for dinner at the coffeeshop near my old place. We all ate like pigs. We-Appu uncle, mum, dad, Alvin, Kumar and I. Here's what we ate:

-Fried Rice, Sweet and Sour Fish, Sweet and Sour Prawn, Ikan Bakar(Red Snapper), Pepper Deer Meat and more Ikan Bakar(Stingray)

Pigs-tat's what i'll call ourselves on Saturday. We would have eaten more if we had stayed longer. But it was great!!! I simply love the food there. Should go there more often. I came back and slept immediately.Didn't even wait for the food to get digested. Now i know why my tummy is buldging.

Sunday:
It was a bit tiring but then not so bad.Didn't so my housework as my father had washed the bathrooms on Friday and mopped the house on Saturday. So i cleared my old computer table and shifted the computer to my new table all by myself...ok i did get some help from Alvin...And now i'm happy with the way it looks. The only thing need to be done now is to get the computer fixed.

Here's the best part:My 14" inch TV that was beside my computer is now on my bed!! I placed next to the wall next to my dressing table on my bed since its a double bed. Cool!!!Its next to all my dolls. I simply love it la!!! It looks great!!!

Then swept the house and changed my bedsheets. Was a bit tired but then seeing my room the way i want makes me happy.... :)

Ok, I'm not sure if Serene has anything for me but then i have to read up the notes for the audit on Wednesday. Printed them and bought them home but then i didn't have the time to read them. Stupid Audit!!!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com