<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Christopher Reeves is dead! 

Its Tuesday and Friday is still so far away....

My Monday evenings are never boring...i watch 'That's 70s Show' on Star World at 8 and then followed by 'Everybody Loves Raymond', then i have the 9 pm Chinese drama to catch and then finally my fav 'America's Next Top Model 2'....what can i say-i love Monday TV.

I wonder how Heather got out yesterday! What was wrong with her? Thank God, Jenascia is still there and someone please kick Camille out-i can't stand her!!!!

News Flash: Christopher Reeves is dead! My Superman is dead! Oh....tat's sad. He was my favourite-i simply love his Superman movies. Its sad to know he's gone. I hope that Channel 5 or some channel might play his movies as a tribute to him. Tat would be nice.

Anyway today was just another boring day with nothing to do! Oh well......

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com