<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 15, 2004

Chosen "Lucky" One 

Yesterday i was too pissed with Kumar to even write my diary!! Asshole!!! But now everything's fine! How to be angry with my Baby for too long!! Love him too much!!

Anyway today is Friday. Tomorrow no work!!! This is great!!! Kethrine is very happy!! :)

U know sometimes i feel like i'm a terrible Indian gal! I seldom wear Punjabi suits on Fridays, whereas on Friday, almost everywhere i turn, i see Indian gals/aunties in punjabi suits and sarees...hehehe...what can i say-i'm bad! I'm bad! Its just i like to wear what i feel like wearing..like today-i felt like wearing my jeans mini-skirt and i did!! Hehehe!

Went to Biopolis for lunch and had briyani. Now i'm finding it hard to digest it. Also bought a slice of mango and its sour!!! I hate sour fruits! I didn't have a choice and I had to finish it. $1 u know-so expensive-how to throw away!!

Anyway there's some news that just spoilt my happy mood:There is a PDS(People Developer Standard)Renewal Audit for training on 20 Oct 2004 for MOE. Spring Singapore(PSB) chooses some staff from MOE to be interviewed and I had to be one of those "lucky" ones!! Shit!!

I simply hate audits! And i especially hate it when i have to audited-anything goes wrong and u are held responsible!!!! Shit! Shit! Shit! But what can i do now? Chosen already what!!! Shit la!Now i have to print out the FAQs and read them at home-SHIT!!

Me going home at 5.30 pm- :) :) :) (At least some consolation!!)

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com