<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Another pageant....should I? 

Finally, I had something to do. Kept me occupied from 11+ till 3+. Good!!

I think i have been so used to being busy that i feel funny doing nothing the whole day.

Ok, i have news.....

Serene(my friend-Ms Cleopatra 2004) called and told me about a upcoming pageant. She got to know it through Sivagami-another one of finalists for Ms Cleopatra 2004.

She gave a number and i called and got the following info:

-clothes are sponsored for every rounds,even the quarter finals...
-20 girls get into the finals, from there 10 girls go to the grand finals that is being held at the Neptune ballroom(cool!)...
-each of the 20 finalists get a free portfolio for particpating...
-registration is $30...
-the pageant is to be conducted within this year, most probably in Nov...

Well,i was debating on whether i should take part but before tat i called Kumar and told him abt it and his immediate reaction was 'No!-Very leche!' and i was like stunned for a while. He's not the type who controls his girlfriend but this answer was shocking!! Then I told him this one is not tat like the stupid 'kuching-kurat' pageants at a club and then he said 'If you want to go,go but don't complain!'.....Then i remembered, i complained abt the Ms Cleopatra pageant really very terok terok to him...hehehe..I think he could not tahan tat's why he said like tat...hehehehe!!!

So if i go for this, i must remember to shut tat hole on my face abt the pageant to Kumar and complain to someone else...hehehehe!!

Anyway i msged a few of my friends abt this. Thinking should i or should i not...sounds like a good deal...Hmmm...


[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com