<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Painful Eyes! 

Hello,

My eyes are painful. Guess the contact lens are spoilt. Need to get new ones. Wearing specs today.

Today is my first full-day at SPS.Need not cover at CSC anymore...yipee!!!!! I did some data-entry in the morning for Serene and now i'm doing nothing. Acutally i'm bored. Been surfing the net for too long. Hopefully Serene gives me something to do.

Alvin is still in hospital. The docs are still observing him. He's been there since Sunday. I wonder when he is gonna get well. His leg is still swollen and he's still in pain.

Been going to the hospital everyday. Kinda of sick of going there already. Not going there today. My eyes are painful and i wanna go and buy new lens. Maybe i might go shopping at This Fashion. Hehehehe! See how la. Feel like buying some new clothes. Maybe some bottoms, tops and dresses.....hehehehe!

Still have some housework to be completed. Since my mum will be at the hospital. I'm gonna go home and sweep the house and change all the bedsheets. Ever since i've been at the hospital, nobody had bothered cleaning the house.

Its been kinda of 2 weeks since Kumar and i actually spent some quality time together. Wonder when we are gonna go out and spend time together. Yesterday i went to his house but then he was too busy fixing up the fish tank at his house with his friend. So i just watch TV.

Madhana called me today and asked me if i wanna model for deepavali shows. You get paid and i said ok la. Most probably its gonna be saree or punjabi suits....something interesting.

I've been wanting to change the colour of my bedroom but then i have no idea what colour to paint. Maybe purple or blue. See how la.

Basically i'm bored......very bored!!!!!

Hey hey its my birthday this month and there's only 12 more days to it.....hehe!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com