<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

My Sat off has started!!! 

Hello,

I'm now at PPS. Left CSC early. Just can't stand to be there. Dragging myself to go to CSC. I just wish they would get someone asap to cover me. Makes me wonder why i got the transfer. Doesn't make a difference. Still stuck at CSC.

Remember i was saying on Friday that i was angry with Kumar...well, he did got his bike fixed but we did not go temple. I went back and did my cross-stitch. We went to temple on Saturday morning. Then we went to his house and spent the afternoon there. After that on my way back, i went to salon to get my hair trimmed. Then came back and just watched tv. Didn't do anything as my mum went to work, my papa ate out and my bro went for a picnic.

Then on Sunday, did my normal housework and then went to the shop to highlight my hair. Now my hair has two colours. Light brown on the top and copper red in between. It looks ok la but just i think the brown is a bit too brown. My papa saw it and said that i looked like a monkey. I expected that from him. My mum has not seen it yet-so no comments.Kumar also hasn't.

Had a fight with my mum yesterday morning and now i decided not to talk to her. Sometimes i feel like she's just to bossy and overpowering and my parents always have a problem with whatever i do. They always have something to say for everything i do. I just can't see why they can't discipline my brother and monitor him. I think he has such a more relaxed life than me even though i'm already an adult. I just really don't know what to say la. Just can't stand my family anymore. I'm just gonna mind may own business and do what is necessary. I'm not going to go any extra mile for anyone in my family anymore. Sometimes i feel like i think like a teenager where you go through the phrase of thinking that nobody likes you but then i think tat the feeling might be right, whatever la...I'm badly trying to look for tuition assignments so that i spend less time at home. Always end up fighting with my family members when i stay at home.

Anyway, i have decided to go Surabaya with Aminah. At first, i wanted to give the ticket to my mum but now i decided not to. She can go whenever she wants. I tot that i only might travel overseas after my marriage but then since now i got the chance, i'm going to use it. I decided to go at the end of the month, since Aminah wants to go during the Children's Day holiday. Very excited!

Yesterday night, i was talking to Kumar and he told me that we'll get ROM next year-after mid-year. Tat's leaves us with less than a year to save some cash!! Shit-getting married is so expensive. Sometimes i wonder if i am making a good choice. But when i think about it, i'm happy with my decision.All i need is just a normal life. All it matters is that i am happy!

[Top]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com